Skip to content
The Many Facets of
Living Healthier and Happier
- Actively attain and maintain a healthy way of life to improve your quality of life if possible.
- Realize you are in control of your own behavior, impulses and actions.
- Know that you can impact your wellness in a positive way by adopting healthful habits.
- Focus on healthy nutrition, exercise, and relaxation.
- Maintain routine doctor’s visits.
- Avoid destructive habits like smoking, alcohol in excess, and illegal drugs.
Internal Wellness – Inner Awareness
- Learn to understand yourself.
- Learn to find ways to cope with the challenges life can bring.
- Learn to recognize and share internal feelings (like sadness, anger, happiness, joy).
- Learn to recognize stress and find ways to relieve it.
- Learn to relate to and connect with other people in your environment.
- Learn to form and maintain positive relationships with others.
- Find ways to establish peace and harmony in your life.
- Recognize your personal path through life.
- Find a common purpose, a sense of unity or higher purpose that binds creation together.
Wellness of our Environment
- Realize as stewards of this planet, we have a responsibility to tend to our environment.
- Become aware that we are responsible for our world, for the quality of the air, water, flora, fauna and the land we inhabit.
- Recognize that we have have an impact on our environment — good and/or bad.
- Know that the health of our planet ultimately means our own wellness too.
- Feel a sense of fulfillment from our chosen line of work, may it be your chosen career, tending to loved ones, or take part in volunteer work.
- Recognize that most of us like to feel part of something meaningful.
- Feel satisfaction by contributing to society.
- Have a positive impact on the world around you.
- Allow your expression of self through your openness of mind.
- Feel free to expand on your knowledge.
- Seek challenges.
- Expand your horizons.
- Pursue life-long learning.
- Seek to find stability and satisfaction with your financial state.
- Pay down bills.
- Learn to budget.
- Save and invest in your future.
- Spend wisely.