The incredible avocado has countless health benefits.
- Contain Avocatin B – which has shown to combat Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AMC)
- Contain cancer-fighting carotenoids
- Avocados are heart-healthy. They optimize cholesterol levels, increase good, while decreasing bad cholesterol.
- Provide nutrients many Americans lack, such as potassium, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, B-Vitamins, and Magnesium , just to name a few.
Use healthy Avocados whenever you are able.
Use Avocados in:
- Smoothies (recipes to follow)
- Use instead mayonnaise
Avocados can be used almost anywhere you might usually add cream or butter.
Fuel your body with food that promotes health and fights disease.
Avocado Recipe will follow with next blog.
To learn more or get a free personal health and wellness coaching session leave a message or contact me.