I feel honored to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award—an award given to bloggers by other bloggers.
I would like to thank Sheree @ View From The Back for thinking of me and nominating my blog for this great award!
Sheree shares Sunshine with her Blog:
Sheree’s blog is a lovely collection of posts that allow the reader to take a peek into her exciting life. Sheree shares her thoughts and beautiful photographs of favorite places she’s traveled. It makes me smile 😊 that she considers her writings be the “ramblings of a retiree who cycles and cooks in France”. Please take a look and give her a follow. I am sure you will love her fun and upbeat blog as much as I do.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The award is driven entirely by the community, passed from blogger to blogger in recognition of their inspiring, creative and motivational blogs. Each nominee passes it on to 11 of their favorite bloggers, and round and round it goes. This is a great way to give recognition to new bloggers and those who may otherwise fly under the radar of many people.
For accepting the Sunshine Blogger Award nomination, there are a few rules:
• Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
• Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your blog post.
• Nominate 11 new bloggers & their blogs. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award and ask your nominees 11 new questions.
My Answers to Sheree’s Questions
1..What helps you stay balanced and grounded through challenges?
Walking, yoga, and prayer.
Walking gives me time to think while fresh air and exercise clears my mind.
A spiritual connection, deep breathing exercises and the concentration required during yoga keeps me grounded, gives me hope, and helps me to put things into perspective in the greater scheme of things.
2. Who inspires you?
My sister. She is one of the kindest people on this earth and daily displays incredible strength in the face of adversity.
3. If you didn’t have to make money, what would you do for work?
I wish to write full time to help and perhaps inspire others.
4.What inspires you as a blogger/artist/writer?
So many people are physically ill and could be helped by making even small changes to their diet and lifestyle. That knowledge drives me to write and pushes me to continue to share all I can.
5. If you won the lottery what would you do?
I would put money aside for retirement, pay off bills, help those I love and donate to charity.
6. If today was your last day, what would you do?
I would spend the day with my family, hug each one and let them know how much I love them.
7. What do you like most about blogging, what do you wish was different?
I love using photographs in my posts and enjoy looking at other blogger’s photos.
I wish for unlimited media without the extra cost 😉.
8.What’s your fave Christmas activity?
I love watching everyone open their gifts.
9.What’s your favorite/most meaningful quote or life lesson?
Keep a gentle heart and follow the Golden Rule: Treat others as you wish to be treated.
10. What empowers you?
Love for others and the feeling that I am loved.
11. What’s your favorite memory/memories?
Watching my babies sleep, wishing time would stand still.
11 Questions for my nominees:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What inspired you to start a blog?
3. How much time do you spend blogging each week?
4. What is your favorite topic to write about?
5. It’s The Sunshine Blogger Award so how do you spread rays of sunshine on your blog?
6. If you were to impart some words of wisdom about blogging, what would they be?
7. What has influenced your blog most?
8. What do you like best about blogging?
9. Describe your blog using only five adjectives.
10. What advice would you give a new blogger?
11. Which blog topics are your favorites to read?
For those who have been nominated for this award, I hope it brings you happiness. Please know that you are by no means obligated to participate. I just want you to know that I appreciate you and your blog!
If you don’t feel like following all of the “Award Rules,” maybe just answer question #5 in the comments below.
I hope your day is beautiful.
My Sunshine Blogger Nominees
In addition to the great bloggers listed above, I also happily nominate anyone who has taken the time to read this post to the end. Just answer the questions above if you’d like to join in and spread some proverbial sunshine.
Some of you may be happy and excited to be nominated, others may not like awards. I participated because I believe awards recognize hard work and spread positivity. They can be fun and are helpful in growing your blog. Awards are a great way to interact with one another and help all of us to get to know our blogging community better. But remember, it’s for fun and you are not obligated to join.
Thank you for reading.
I hope your day is filled with sunshine and love ❤️.