Don’t you love ❤️ winter comfort foods?
On chilly winter evenings there is nothing better than a warm meal. Try this hearty soup for supper. Yum!
This soup is easy to make, delicious, and packed with nutrients to help boost your immune system. Keep those winter colds and flu at bay with an extra shot of vitamins.
- 1 lbs grass-fed ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion, cubed
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 4-5 carrots (various colors), sliced
- 4 cups beef bone broth (link below)
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed, torn
- 1Tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 Tbsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Italian seasoning (link below)
- Fresh parsley
- 1 Scoop Arbonne’s Greens Balance. (Optional, link below) (I love to use it for added nutrition and flavor)
- Brown hamburger meat
- Add salt, pepper, onions, garlic, and carrots cook 3 minutes.
- Add broth and Italian Seasoning. Cook until carrots are softening (15 min or so).
- Add extra salt or pepper to taste if you like.
- Add kale and slowly cook another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley when serving.
Homemade Italian Seasoning
Homemade Bone Broth
Arbonne Greens Balance
Greens Balance is optional to use in the recipe but it is such a great nutritional supplement. I sneak it into my family’s food without them knowing. I use one scoop in savory recipes because it adds nutrition and a burst of flavor.